Online Games Portal K1010
- K1010 gaming portal including 35 games, 18 English games, 8 mobile games
- Multiplayer game 'Quick four', chat function
- User-registration, club model, rankings and winner's gallery
About this project...
The gaming portal K1010 looks back on a long tradition – in April 2000 it started as the first interactive Flash based gameshow.
Today K1010 offers more than 35 different Geman games of all genres of which 18 also exist as English versions. Further, 8 games were adapted for iPhone and iPad. An evergreen amongst these is a game called 'Click to Luck' which is based on the original quizshow-idea.
The multiplayer game 'Quick four“ offers real time fun factor including chat functions. Rankings for each game and a gallery of winners present the most eager players to their game community.
Despite commercially funded Free Gaming, the K1010 Club works with subscription models in which participants play for monthly prices in an free of ads full screen mode.
K1010 is highliy profitable for
- High-in-traffic sites which monetarise this traffic by means of K1010-subscriptions
- Branded sites which use K1010 to extend their market duration
- Newcomers in the Online Games branch aiming to realise a broad game portfolio on an already existing infrastructural base
- Das Multiplayer Game „Flotter Vierer“ bietet der Community Spielspaß in Echtzeit und Chat-Funktionen. Bestenlisten zu jedem Spiel und eine Galerie der Gewinner zeigen die Erfolge der ambitioniertesten Spieler.